Thursday, May 20, 2010

On Menu Roulette

On Menu Roulette

Eating out recently, and unable to make up my mind, I found myself reading all the way to the bottom of the menu.

"Some products may contain allergens"

"Yeah, thanks for that", I thought to myself, before noticing that some wag had added "Good luck finding them".

Of course, this could open up a whole new concept for eating out: The risk that you might actually get KILLED TO DEATH through a poor choice of starter.

They tried this not terribly long ago in London, where the radioactive sushi proved to be a big hit with Russian guests, but how bringing the idea to your local Toby Carvery, where they can hope to attract a whole new audience of extreme sports enthusiasts.

"Some products may contain napalm"

I just don't want to be the person who cleans the toilets.

No comments: