Monday, October 03, 2011

Another thing that gets on my nerves

Another thing that gets on my nerves

Trapped on the A31, somewhere in Dorsetshire, looking at the back end of a truck.

There is a sticker:

"For environmental reasons, this vehicle has been limited to 50mph."

And:

"Saving fuel. Caring for your future."

You bastards.

I know exactly what my immediate future holds, viz: twenty-five miles looking at your big fat slow-moving arse, increasingly convinced that I will never shop in one of your establishments ever again.

If I were that sort of person, I would encourage my readers to crap through your letterbox, that being the only language curs such as yourself understand.

I am not that sort of person.

If you want a job done properly, I'd do it myself.

And while we're at it, Get To Fu...

No comments: