Or worse: A tanning salon.
The Laws of Charity Shops are clear, and there are no exceptions:
- One copy of Every Loser Wins by Nick Berry (7" vinyl)Legislation is being rushed through parliament as we speak to include the book "Fifty Shades of Grey" on the above list. We shall keep you posted*
- At least one All Saints and one Daniel O'Donnell CD
- CD box set of The Very Best of Fifties Rock'n'Roll
- Coronation Street "never broadcast" exclusive set in Africa / the Med / Blackpool on VHS
- The entire canon of Jeremy Clarkson books (unread)
- Any book by Dan Brown that isn't The Da Vinci Code
- A china storage jar shaped like a chicken
- A Wasgij
- Fifteen boxes (minimum) of dolls house furniture
- On trying on any item of clothing, the customer is required to ask "Did anybody die wearing this?"
- Seedy looking man eyeing up the lingerie rack from the other side of the shop, waiting for all other customers to leave
*No we won't